RK drilling provides foundation drilling services including large diameter drilled shafts for a large array of transmission line construction projects. We also provide a full range of foundation drilling services for a variety of industries including:
- Electric Utility
- Cell and Radio Towers
- Drilled shaft up to 20’’ in diameter in Hard Rock.
- Vibratory caissons up to 9 ft in diameter.
- Driven caissons, piles (timber, concrete, and sheet)
- Low clearance/Limited access
- Sensitive Environments
- Marsh or water (amphibious requirements)
- Cased and slurry holes
RK drilling possesses a wide range of specialized grouting services using grouting plant that is able to operate at a range of pressures up to 1000 psi, and, are proven with a variety of specialist cementitious grout mix designs, including sand: cement, cement: bentonite and plasticisers. Water reducing agents and plasticisers are regularly used within our day-to-day grouting operations to improve workability and reduce bleed.
- Decant Line Abandonment.
- Prevent Subsidence (Tailings).
- Groundwater Control.
- Soil Stabilization.
- Plugging Old Mine Workings / Sinkholes.
- Bolt & Anchor Grouting.
- Exploration Core Grout Plugs.
- Infrastructure, Bridges, and Foundations Grouting.